5.04.2009

I've never been familiar with orders.

I do a lot of stupid things when I'm drunk. Like sit on the Boylan Bridge and text message people I don't like at 3 in the morning. Or send out really weird emails. I get more emotional than usual, which is pretty heavy. My phone and internet connection should be taken away from me. This weekend really tested my limits in social interaction and dealing with jerks.

<- Break _>

The Do Are pretty awesome indeed. An amazing voice with some good pop songs. Cute but with enough intensity and skill to not being annoying. Like when Bjork wrote pop songs. Not that being from Finland makes you anything like being from Iceland. At all. That's not what I'm trying to say.

These guys Wildlife! remixed one of their older songs "On my shoulders" with great success. It makes a really sweet song even sweeter. Rowdy and sweet.

The Do - On My Shoulders - Remix by wildelife!

And here is the original:



Why do they wonder why I never get bored?

No comments: